eStatements – You’ll never have to wait for your statements in the mail again. And all your statements are available to you online 24/7. So filing old statements? Forget about it.
Bill Pay – Do you have any of our checking accounts? Just enroll in Bill Pay and no more late fees. No more checks to write. No more stamps to buy. You can pay all your bills online and easily schedule recurring payments. Your credit score will thank you.
Scheduled Transfer – Looking for a really easy way to save regularly? Simply schedule a designated amount to transfer into your preferred account. The amount and frequency is up to you and can be changed anytime. Just sit back and save.
1. How to enroll in Online Banking?
Simply visit our Online Banking enrollment page and fill out the form that matches your account portfolio.
2. How do I sign up for eStatements?
Sign on to Online Banking and click Documents (navigation on top menu). Below the account table, click the link change your document delivery methods.
3. How do I sign up for bill pay?
• Choose Bill Pay on the top menu once you sign in to Online Banking.
• Add the payee you would like to pay.
4. How can I set up Direct Deposit?
Direct Deposit is set up at the institution or business from which the deposit is being sent. For instance, if you would like to deposit a portion of your paycheck, you would need to ask your employer if they offer that option and fill out your company’s forms to start the process. You will need to provide your account number at OneWest Bank and our routing number: 322270288. If you need any further assistance, please call the Client Care Center at 1.877.741.9378.
5. How do I set up recurring Scheduled Transfers?
• Click External Transfer icon on the top menu
• If you haven’t set up an external account, you’ll be asked to add an external transfer account
• Enter your external account information
• The following screen will be displayed after you finish entering your external account’s information
• Hit the Submit button
• A pop up window will prompt you to use your preferred method to send you a one-time security code
• After entering the security code, the screen below will be displayed
• You will receive instructions within the next 3 business days to complete the process
• Please follow the instructions detailing the steps that have been sent to you
• Click “set up recurring transfers” located under the Transfer on date
• Enter the necessary information on the Recurring External Transfer form and click Continue
• Confirm transfer by clicking Submit Transfer.
• You will land on the confirmation screen.
Edit Scheduled Recurring External Transfer:
• Click All located top left in the menu.
• Select Transactions -> Scheduled External Transfers.
• Click Edit next to the transfer you wish to change.
• After making the necessary changes, click Save Changes.